Wireless License Applications
Hariton Wireless has strong experience in winning competitive international license bids. We can create and manage your license bid team. We provide the clear advice and analysis on business planning and strategic activities needed to win a license.
Hariton Wireless has:
- Obtained licenses for LTE, WiMAX, cellular, paging and trunked radio networks on six continents;
- Played a key role winning LTE licenses and spectrum in over 10 sub-Saharan African countries;
- Helped convince the new Lithuanian government that international telephony is a complementary and vital a service to cellular and just as vital to the development of the new nation; played a key role in winning both licences;
- Helped convince Ghanaian, Tanzanian and Paraguayan governments that private development of cellular telephony would be good for national economic development; played a key role in winning the first cellular license in each of those countries;
- Formed the team that won the first combined GSM 900/1800 licence in the world, Luxembourg;
- Managed the technical portion of the Luxembourg bid;
- Managed the technical portion of the winning bid for Monterrey region of Mexico which, after operating for 2 years, was sold for $88 million;
- Managed the technical portion of the winning bid for the northern third of Colombia (Celcaribe);
- In collaboration with Bell South International, managed the technical portion of the winning bid for Chenai (Madras), India;
- Licensed over 300 sites in the USA for paging;
- Licensed scores of sites for trunked radio in the USA and Australia.