Vendor Selection and Management
Hariton Wireless creates and manages a fair competitive bidding process for an operator's vendor selection. We will analyze initial and ongoing costs for network deployment and development, report on the advantages and disadvantages of selecting each vendor and ensure that each vendor delivers as promised through proven and acceptable safeguards.
Hariton Wireless has:
- Led and participated in teams selecting vendors for over 30 wireless regional and national networks;
- Wrote and managed Request for Proposals and Request for Quotes for over 20 initial networks;
- Negotiated multi-million contracts with Ericsson, Alcatel Lucent, Nokia Siemens, Motorola and others;
- Negotiated numerous contract amendments for system expansions;
- Overseen the delivery of over $600 million of equipment, software and services from 7 major world-wide vendors.